Online classes are relatively new on the homeschool scene. While they have been around for several years so far, only a portion of the homeschool community has ventured into this aspect of homeschooling. However, times are changing. More students are taking online classes.
What’s so important about online classes?
Online classes provide your students with the technological knowledge that they will need to succeed in our digital world and in any career. In addition to helping students develop technological skills through the access of online classes from the comfort of their own homes, online writing classes offered here support parents in homeschooling the subjects of English and composition writing with the goal of providing an enjoyable and engaging experience for students.
Students today are native to technology – they were born into it, and they are growing up in a world where technology always has been and always will be a major part of their lives. They gravitate toward it, and they seem to have an innate sense of how to relate to technology. Understanding how our students relate to technology is a critical part of preparing them for the future.
Advantages to Adding Online Classes to Your Students’ Homeschools
So, bearing all that in mind, here are some of the benefits of having your students take an online class:
- Students learn the technology skills required for their future in a safe and educational way.
- Online classes utilize powerful technology. Using the power of Google, IEW online classes utilize tools for learning that tap into the world of writing, where students learn in an exciting, engaging, and meaningful way. Each class has a class page where students can access all of the information, resources, and assignments for that class. Students can also use the class page to turn in their assignments, take quizzes and tests, or communicate directly with the teacher.
- All live class sessions are recorded. Therefore, if students would like to re-watch a class session or need to catch up on what they missed in class, it is as easy as visiting the class page.
- All classes are 100% teacher supported.
- Students will have classmates from all over the world! This is a great way to learn about life in different states or countries and an awesome way for them to make new friends.
- Online classes are designed to deliver the highest quality at the lowest-possible price, and that price is offered to you regularly so you never have to worry about missing a sale or a special promotion.
- Online classes break the monotony of regular school work, and students look forward to attending class every week!
There are many options for ONLINE CLASSES – Fall 2019 Semester
I hope to meet YOUR student in the classroom this fall!