Online classes are an important component in the homeschool world. While they have been around for several years so far, only a portion of the homeschool community has ventured into this aspect of homeschooling. However, times are changing. More students are taking online classes.
What’s so important about online classes?
Online classes provide your students with the technological knowledge that they will need to succeed in our digital world and in any career. In addition to helping students develop technological skills through the access of online classes from the comfort of their own homes, online writing classes offered here support parents in homeschooling the subjects of English and composition writing with the goal of providing an enjoyable and engaging experience for students.
Students today are native to technology – they were born into it, and they are growing up in a world where technology always has been and always will be a major part of their lives. They gravitate toward it, and they seem to have an innate sense of how to relate to technology. Understanding how our students relate to technology is a critical part of preparing them for the future.
Advantages to Adding Online Classes to Your Students’ Homeschools
So, bearing all that in mind, here are some of the benefits of having your students take an online class:
- Students learn the technology skills required for their future in a safe and educational way.
- Online classes utilize powerful technology. Using the power of Google & Mighty Network, IEW online classes utilize tools for learning that tap into the world of writing, where students learn in an exciting, engaging, and meaningful way. Each class has a portal where students can access all of the information, resources, and assignments for that class. Students will also use the portal to turn in their assignments, take quizzes, or communicate directly with the teacher.
- Recorded, self-pace classes allow students the luxury to pause and review a session as needed.
- All classes are 100% teacher supported.
- Students will be learning with other students from all over the world!
- Online classes are designed to deliver the highest quality at the lowest-possible price, and that price is offered to you regularly so you never have to worry about missing a sale or a special promotion.
- Online classes break the monotony of regular book work, and students look forward to the online excitement!
There are many options for ONLINE CLASSES
I hope to meet YOUR student soon!